October 23, 2009

Halloween Swap for Cobi


This is my first fabric ATC swap! I have made some mixed media cards with a basically paper base in the past but this is the first I would truly call a fabric ATC.

I couldn't help myself once I got started, I made TWO!

The centre fabric is a 1930's reproduction print from a series designed by Judie Rothermill (sp?) depicting a theme for each month of the year. This one is for Halloween!

The cards are finished with some machine stitching, hand stitching and a small owl charm.

The fabric on the backs of the cards is a Debbie Mumm print - pumpkins, of course!

I am happy to trade this second card with anyone who would like to swap...First in the comments, best dressed!

4 comments:

  1. You've done well with your first fabric ATC, Robbie! I don't think you will have any trouble finding someone to swap this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww I cannot wait to get this lovely ATC,

    ReplyDelete